April 08, 2009

Tea Candy!

Finally - tea to go!
No mess, no fuss, and you can keep it in your pocket!

Albeit not a hot cup of tea (as I would not recommend pocketing hot liquids)...the taste of tea has found its way into a fun little candy, appropriately named "Tea Candy".

I was gifted 2 bags last night of Bali's Best Classic Iced Tea and Citrus Green Tea. Since then, I have been sucking down tea like mad. The Classic Iced tastes exactly like a sweet iced tea, and the citrus has a disinct lime-citrus flavor.

Unfortunately the website on the side of the bag has info about buying it by the case. and should I have a tea shop I most certainly would carry them...

I have not seen them in a lot of stores,
but I will be keeping an eye out!

1 comment:

Mathyld / encore petite said...

Ah ... Of course we'll never get them in France ...........
Darn ! Sounds so nice !

x x x
___mathyld___