April 19, 2005

New Things for Madam Potts

Mission One: Accomplished!

Finally, I've taken the Orientation for Australasian College of Health and Sciences. I've signed up for classes in Nutrition and Herbalism. Over the next 3 years, I will be working towards a degree in Holistic Nutrion and Practice. This is a distance education course that uses the power and technology of the Internet, which makes verntures like this possible for people like me, who hold a full time job, but are seeking a new direction.

After spending the last few years as a starving artist and office assistant extraordinaire, I have stumbled upon something that piques my interest, and if followed can lead me to a healthy lifestyle and to a life/work balance. I have always wanted to make my passion into my life's work. So, having innocently started with blending my own herbals, I've opened a world that I am excited about exploring and learning more about.

So, in addition to my beginning forays into the world of herbals and tea, you'll take the journey through eCollege with me. I'm nervous, I'm excited, I feel young again (not that I've racked up THAT many years....but youthful optimism abounds!)

Wish me luck!

Madam Potts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck...er...Break a leg?...no, definitely not - Crumble a Tea Leaf?....

Look forward to hearing more about it.

Watson