January 28, 2010

Spotlight: Copco Tea Thermal

Finally! A travel mug for the tea lover on the go.

I travel for my job, so I need a travel mug that allows me to make my tea anywhere I am. If only I could boil the water and steep it on the way, and also not need to be concerned with dealing with wet leaves or over steeped tea, that would be great.

So, imagine my delight to have found such a product!

The good folks at Copco have designed an entire Total Tea line, which includes the Travel Tea Thermal and I couldn't be happier. Not to say that this product is perfect, but it is by far the most innovative product I've seen for the traveling tea lover.

Read the rest of the review on the English Tea Store Blog.

BONUS: one of the few places to buy this mug is @ The English Tea Store: Here

No comments: