November 29, 2009

Wanted Madly: Tea Ring

I've been scouring the Etsy.com site lately because it is chock full of little gems and the most unique items, like this adorably kitschy Tea Ring!

The more I've gotten into tea, the more I have also amassed a gathering of crafty people who love to sew, craft and create. Many of my friends have opened Etsy stores. If you haven't checked out Etsy.com I most certainly would. Being an artist in many mediums myself, I love the DIY (do-it-yourself) spirit that is Etsy.com

(Make a Difference - Support Artists this
Christmas Season!)

So it is no surprise that if you search "Tea" you will find things you never thought existed.

And this next Wanted Madly is no different. And for only $19 (+s/h) I ran to order it, however it is sold out. I have contacted the artist and hope to be able to...."ring" in the new year (ouch...so bad!) with this cute little band of Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's quite the ring. Both teapot and teacup, saucer and serving platter. Quite an elaborate design and definitely tea-friendly.