May 12, 2008

Spotlight: Mel-iciously Sweet!

I have never reviewed my own tea blends, because, let's face it...how arrogant would that be to review my own creation and moreover to then pass it off as somehow unbiased?

So, it is with a unique blend of excitement and gratitude that I bring you this month's SPOTLIGHT which reviews my newest custom-made PersonaliTEA blend: Meliciously Sweet as written by an extremely mad sipper of tea of Tea Escapade!

This blend was custom made for Melissa in Lincoln, UK, using the PersonaliTEA method. This same tea was featured on the Siren FM morning radio show, Take On....


SPOTLIGHT: Meliciously Sweet!

"Oh the joy of a tea swap! Just this week, I participated in the “What’s in Your Pot Swap?” tea swap hosted by Madam Potts. I was the lucky swapper to exchange with Madam Potts herself. My donation was the Yellow and Blue herbal tea by Harney and Sons; however, Madam Potts sent me her very own, hand blended Meliciously Sweet...."





No comments: