January 07, 2008

From the Cup, UP...

"If he can do it, so can I..." she said, after reading this article featuring Tazo Tea (found at Starbucks everywhere). Did you know, that in 1999, when Starbucks bought Tazo, the Tazo Tea Company only had 10 tea bag types!



Read Article Here.

The article clearly states that tea continues on an upward climb (not news, but always refreshing to read), and that there is a lot of potential in this industry. Having started this blog 2 years ago, with the wish of launching myself more fully into the world and business that is tea, words like these, which were printed in the Seattle Times are very encouraging...

With a hearty book of blends, and a spot of inspiration, I need to choose my Top Ten.

Ok, so this isn't the first time I have considered picking a select few and focusing on just those blends. Picking only 10 from the Book of Mad Blends feels like choosing which child I love more. I am currently having troubles picking only 3 blends!!!

And while a simple selection of featured blends does not automatically place me in line for greatness, it would motivate a "Drink Something Mad" campaign for the new year. Now that I have just graduated from school, I will have more time to spend once again with my Tea! (and more regular postings too dear reader!)....

No comments: