April 17, 2007

A New Outlook..

As you can see I have given my page a little face lift (complete with botox injections) for a younger, fresher apppearance.

I do apologize for not being able to blog lately. That darn myspace! but seriously, there is a lot happening...and for some reason the 2 entries I posted in March didn't post and I am realizing this just now (rrrr!) I'm still making little gifts of tea for those who know me, still filling orders for custom blends and drinking my herbs every morning (and most every night).

I have also grown rather tired of "just a tea blog". I like tea....I love tea...but after 2 years there is just so much I want to say about it and I am not one to post articles found on the net....that's just the lazy man's blog entry....so...just know that theMadam may be writing some things "off topic"....

and if you want to know more about me, check out: www.myspace.com/madpotsoftea

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It's a relief to see another tea lover who doesn't want to devote their ENTIRE blog to tea...glad I'm not the only one who dislikes being placed in one label.

Mary R said...

Very glad to see you're still up and about! I thought you'd renounced tea there for a bit. :)