March 15, 2006

Too Much of a Good Thing

It is possible to have too much of a good thing. It's called indulgence...or being a packrat...or I guess I'm just too damn slow to drink all the tea. Having been gifted a ton of free tea, I was quick to give most of it away or drink it....but more free tea came. Then I posted that I was giving away tea for free (scroll to 12/28/2005)...only no one picked up on it until 2 weeks ago....now the tea is just too old (not that this free gifted tea was great to begin with). I've been living with a bag of undrinkable tea for entirely too long. Decluttering my teeny apartment is a continuous mission. Keeping low quality goods for no reason is not helping.

I guess I will have to revisit the September 12th post about what to do with tea (besides drink it, silly rabbit!) I guess I will clean my mirrors and windows...and take a footbath. I think I should challenge myself to recycle this in the best way possible and report on it.

I'm really sorry about not having free tea to give away. But giving away other people's tea is not what I'm about right now. Anyone having read this (assuming I have loyal readers) knows that I have been experimenting with my own blends. I am at the point of making them and selling them. If you really want to know what I do, if you want to purchase a sample or have me create a tea just for you (sold in small quantites so that you are not over run by tea)...drop me an email: madpotsoftea@aol.com

I will be listing the current line of blends soon so you don't have to ask what I have.

Stay Tuned...Ideas are Brewing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken 'smoked' with tea leaves. Earl Grey infused chocolate ice cream is one of my favorite desserts. There are all kinds of cooking things you could do with tea. Or how about decorating? Old tea is a perfect way to age any cloth or paper for a multitude of purposes....

Tom said...

I wish you the best of luck with starting your line of blends. I'm interested in seeing what you're up to!