March 24, 2006

The Big Idea

Like so many other things on the market, I prefer to spend my money on buying something exactly the way I want it. I don't always want what someone else hands me, I want it to be unique. I want something that nobody else has.

I want a tea that reflects my personality.
I want to design and name my own blend.
I want it my way.

Wouldn't it be great if you could create your own blend? You may like the selection of any amount of retailers, but let's face it - they don't do special orders and they don't make substitutions.

That's where I come in.

PersonaliTEAS - the blend that that suits YOU...to a tea!

So if you want a sencha green tea with schizandra berries and jasmine flowers - try as you may, Adagio isn't going to have it. Or maybe you wanted the spicy chai only without the black tea? or maybe it would be better for you personally if it had ginseng and extra cinnamon instead... Maybe you like lots of lavendar in your blends... Ever want something really simple like a white tea with peppermint, but you can't find it.

NOW YOU CAN.

I get all of my herbs from well-respected, environmentally conscious wholesalers and most of them are certified organic (unless otherwise noted).

I am in the process of building the website to make this alot easier. In the meantime you can be among the first to try this out. Did I mention a 20% discount? That's right. Consider it an Advanced Opening Sale.

You can either send me an order if you know what you would like or I can send you a customization form, from which I will design "Your Tea" (I'll even let you name it!) by clicking here: BLEND ME A TEA I will send you a questionairre to complete and return to me. From there, I will design a tea based on your preferences.

If you're not sure about blending your own or about having a tea blended for you, then you can always purcahse a "Mad Pots Designer Blend" I will be posting these blends on this blog to let you know what pre-established blends I have are. Some of these blends on this blog have been posted: Petal Pusher, Lemon Lift, and AphrodiTEA.

15 bags: $5
2 oz. tin: $6
4 oz. bag: $10


ALL BLENDS ARE HAND-CRAFTED PER ORDER
NO STALE TEA or OVERSTOCK SOLD

No comments: