May 07, 2011

Tea and Chocolate Event in NYC May 10th

Pairing in Your Pocket
A complimentary tea & chocolate tasting
with Vosges Haut-Chocolat & Sanctuary T


Tea and chocolate soothe and excite at the Vosges Chocolate Tasting hosted by Sanctuary T.  Join us as we lead you through ten different tea and chocolate pairings. Sanctuary T’s new line of easy-to-carry pouched teas, BYOT, encourage you to catch a moment of tranquility wherever you may find yourself.

When paired with a Vosges Haut-Chocolat candy bar, the experience is elevated to one of decadent equilibrium. Each guest will enjoy 10 tea and chocolate samplings as well as tasting notes and be lead in a sensory tasting experience.

This is a FREE event. Space is limited so an RSVP is required. 
Please RSVP to: RSVP@sanctuaryt.com

Tuesday, May 10, 6:00pm-7:00pm

Sanctuary T
337B West Broadway
New York, NY 10013
www.shopsanctuaryt.com
www.sanctuaryt.com

**********************
Note from Madam Potts
This event is NOT to be missed.  My favorite NYC tea place, Sanctuary T is pairing up with the  hottest, trendiest and tastiest artisnal chocolate place, Vosges -- it is a match made in heaven.
That being said, as I will be on a plane to Florida I will be missing it...but really....I recommend this event highly!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely the most interesting and versatile Tea blog I've seen so far. I actually enjoyed reading all your posts. And I LOVE the "Mad Pot" with the little Alien in it!!! So cuuute and such a great idea. I'm definitely following this blog and your Twitter! Great post!

-Jessica Imperial

Best Teapots said...

I wish I lived in New York this sounds amazing. It doesn't get any better than tea and chocolate