September 06, 2010

Back to School

If you've been reading this for a few years, then you know that I ALWAYS take summer vacation.  It's like being in grammar school, and for 3 months, you really have nothing to worry about or deal with -- it's called Summer! It's funny to think about it this way, but not blogging in the summer does make me feel like a kid all over again.

and then....two years ago, I moved to the Jersey Shore, and, for all of you who have never visited me here, you may not understand why hot tea just doesn't enter into it...but it doesn't.  It just doesn't.  Compound the fact that, due to my other writing outlets (English Tea Store or Examiner.com), that I have enough writing assignments taking up more than enough time as to distract me from my own blogging - and so it's been a little quiet...but not for long. 

It's only been in the last year that I picked up these other writing outlets, and admittedly, it has had an influence on me, my writing, my blogging....  At times I feel a little product/result oriented.  I hope that this blog still remains "blogg-y".  That is to say me talking about my experiences with tea and the madness of it all,  more than a clean and neat article/review site. There are plenty of sites that do that....

I look forward to creating more new blends.  I look forward to sharing the ones I have made recently.  I look forward to highlighting some of the friends and connections I've made because of tea...and to generally enjoying being MAD...about tea!

Back to School Special

Check out these special Back to School Teas from Sanctuary T
BONUS free shipping code:
T4SCHOOL

No comments: