November 06, 2008

Cucumber Tea?

Now I have been to a number or spas that cold steep cucumber in cold water for a delectable and soothing cool beverage option. I have indeed tried the ol' cucmbers on the eyes trick for puffy, tired eyes...what I have not tried is Cucumber Tea.

Yes, that's right....Cucumber.

Leave it to the Maddest lady in tea to find this crazy concoction...brought to you by our good friends at Adagio Tea!

I am not sure if this is a cucumber flavoring - I can't imagine steeping real bits of cucumber would be anything less than gross and not necessarily flavorful....

I'm not sure if I'm curious or just plain scared.
There you have it folks....Tea has truly gone MAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well ... Just as you I still don't know what to think ...
But it sounds refreshing, doesn't it ?
I usually like any kind of (non alcoholic) drink "cucumbery" so sounds apealin, I think !

x x x
___m___