December 24, 2005

Warm Holiday Wishes

Twas the day before Christmas and all through the house, not a teapot was steeping, because I had traveled home for the holidays.

I am not sure where I developed my fondness for tea, but it sure wasn't from my family. But there are lots of differences...case and point - I live in The City [NYC] and going "home" is a travel 4+ hours upstate and west....

Having had the resources to avoid the recent transit strike I hadn't spent any time home and so I could not arm myself with tea to go. I sure hope there's some loose tea under the tree!

I made it very, very easy this year for my family to figure out what I wanted if they wanted to gift me some tea. Although I did that last year too yet they still decided that somehow or another I would prefer black tea - flavored black tea at that.

But that's why MAD POTS and
CITY SIPPERS will be starting up the January 2006 White Elephant Tea Swap. So stay tuned for more details on that...

And no matter how you celebrate, I wish you all the perfect blend of love.

Warmly,
Madam Potts

No comments: